- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
To accommodate changes in our service, the technology, and legal developments, this Policy may change over time. We may add, change, or remove portions of this Policy when we feel it is appropriate and such changes become effective upon posting.
This Policy was last updated on May, 2016.
Children’s privacy protection
The Site does not target children or provide products or services for use by children. We do not knowingly collect Information from persons under 13 years of age. If you are under 13 years of age, you may review the Site only with involvement of a parent or guardian, and you may not use any portion of the Site that would require collection of personal information from you.